Monday, January 31, 2011

NO NEWS IS GOOD NEWS

Not too much happening on the Front Line at the moment.  Colin is ticking along quite nicely - walking and talking are improving gradually but he made such a rapid start to his recovery that there's bound to be a steadying period where we all catch our breath.

There is every indication that he will be allowed home soon and that's when the real hard work will start.

I'd just like to take this opportunity to quell a rumour (spread by Colin himself) that he beat me at Uckers http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uckers .  The truth is that I gave him a six-piece d***ing, despite him throwing sixes for Wales.  And before anyone gets uppity saying I took advantage of a man when he was down, you wouldn't want to do left-handed arm wrestling with him ;-))

BTW please place a pin on the Map Gadget - Where in the World are you ? (just to the right of this post).

No comments:

Post a Comment